Persons making use of the StreetWalking website (“Users” and the “Site”) shall automatically be deemed to accept these Conditions of Use. The term “Use” refers without distinction to any consultation, research or download carried out on the Site.
StreetWalking may amend the Conditions of Use at any time without prior notice in order to adapt them to changes in the Site or to changes in current laws and regulations. Consequently, Users are advised to refer to them as regularly as possible.
Intellectual property rights
© StreetWalking – All reproduction and representation rights reserved.
The content of the Site belongs to StreetWalking and is protected by current legislation concerning intellectual property rights and applicable international conventions. The term “content” means all the information present on the Site such as data, text, graphics, images, sounds, videos, logos, symbols and HTML code and which is published by StreetWalking.
Subject to any limitations provided by laws and regulations in France, any reproduction or representation of the Site, whether in whole or in part, shall be subject to the prior authorization of StreetWalking. Such authorization shall be granted at StreetWalking sole discretion and no reasons for its decision need be given.
StreetWalking is a registered trademark, reference to which is authorized. References to the StreetWalking trademark on a third party site do not imply any warranty or responsibility on the part of StreetWalking as to the content of that third party site or the use to which it may be put.
Any User may upload items or information to the Site in any form by any electronic means of communication, via the discussion forums or the insertion of data or comments (“Contributions”).
StreetWalking may withdraw or prohibit access to any Contribution which contravenes or risks contravening current laws and regulations.
By uploading their Contributions on their own initiative, Users are deemed:
- to confirm that they are authorized to upload such Contributions;
- to authorize StreetWalking to reproduce and represent such Contributions in whole or in part on electronic communication services published by StreetWalking throughout the world and for the period of the protection afforded by copyright law, such authorization being granted free of charge and on a non-exclusive basis;
- to confirm that such Contributions comply with all laws and regulations to which the User may be subject (in terms of intellectual property rights, the right to privacy and human dignity, etc);
- to indemnify StreetWalking in relation to such Contributions against any claims and against all the consequences thereof.
Use of the service
Users undertake to use discretion when consulting the Site or the Contributions of Users, particularly when relying on the appropriateness, utility or completeness of the Content or Contributions. Users are solely responsible for any personal use made of the Content or of the Contributions.
Statements made and data and information provided to StreetWalking by Users at the time of registration are communicated at the Users’ sole risk.
In general, Users undertake to refrain from any malicious Use intended to disrupt or harm the Site and/or StreetWalking or its partners, or the programs of StreetWalking and its partners.
Stock data provided by France Médias Monde are communicated at the users’ sole risk, data can only be used for user’s own personal and non-commercial use and may not be used as the basis for a financial instrument.
Rules of Conduct
We encourage web users to enrich the StreetWalking website by sharing their comments on current news, through viewpoints, additional information, suggestions or comments.
By sharing content on the website, you accept the StreetWalking community rules. These rules aim to encourage constructive and respectful participation. StreetWalking moderators will remove any comment in contradiction to the community rules.
In writing their messages, users agree to:
- No unlawful or objectionable, aggressive or provocative content towards others will be accepted. Users also agree not to formulate personal attacks.
- Not undermine the honour or reputation of a natural person or legal entity.
- Abstain from any incitement to discrimination, racial hatred or violence, as well as revisionist, racist and xenophobic comments.
- Keep posts relevant to the topic or story you are commenting on.
- Respect the legislation concerning intellectual property and person rights.
- Respect the privacy of others.
- Make sure the text is readable and understandable by all. Do not use too many abbreviations or SMS language.
- Do not overuse capital letters. A message or phrase written in capital letters may be perceived as aggressive.
- No spamming, advertising, promoting products, services, or posting of web links will be accepted.
- No flooding will be accepted. Do not send the same comment or very similar comments more than once.